Take a Free Assessment
We all depend on each other. Everything we accomplish within an organization is through the efforts of people working together
Discover the benefits of collaboration
The premise of this program is that organizations are healthier and more productive when their relationships are strong and people understand how to work together. In a highly interactive environment, team members have fun while learning principles, making decisions and maintaining a positive social environment.
Participants will come away:
- Valuing perspectives different from their own.
- Knowing how to listen and understand other point of views.
- Understanding the importance of two-way communication.
- Being committed to giving and receiving constructive feedback with other team members.
- Handling conflicts directly and in a win-win way.
- Looking below the surface to diagnose and improve how the team is really operating.
- Conducting excellent discussions and making effective decisions.
- Understanding several skills for solving technical problems together.